- cycled a total of 1020km (since July). Longest ride was 63km Erith – Buckingham Palace – Greenwich.
- swam a total of 26km.
- finished on a great show (Memphis), started another (Illusionists)
- switched my final degree course from 19th Century Literature to Creative Writing.
- Read 37 books (not including the 4 I didn’t finish)
- went to Harry Potter World with my mum
- Bea died 😦
- I started fencing again but they stopped having Sunday sessions so that didn’t last long
- got to see William Gillette as Sherlock Holmes
Not especially exciting…