I’d like to throw my hat into the ring and launch my campaign for Dictator.
These are my initial policies:
1) Those with large amounts of money will cook three times a week for those with no money. They will prepare a range of sustainable meals that are freezable and easily reheated.
2) Lonely elderly people to look after the children of single parents so that these parents are able to work part-time/seek educational opportunities. In return, the single parents will spend one day a week with the elderly person
3) The Queen downsized to a house more suitable to her needs. She’ll be allowed to keep a personal staff paid for out of the royal purse. The same goes for Charles & Camilla and William & Kate. Buckingham Palace will be given to the National Trust.
4) Anyone who hurts a child, an animal or the vulnerable will have the same thing done to them.
5) Education will be freely available.
6) The disabled treated will respect and dignity. Those who are able to work will be found suitable jobs, those who are not able to work will be given help & support.
7) The church is not allowed to make a profit, they must use their fundraising and charity status to help people. All people, they can’t turn anyone away because of religious belief. Religion will not be a tool of oppression in my dictatorship. Any profitable enterprise the church is involved in will go directly to the state.
8) Racists, homophobes, and other such people will be subject to re-education. There is no room for discrimination in any world.
9) The unemployed to find work and help will be given to help them, such as lonely elderly people assisting with child care or retired people helping them get into a suitable work/home routine.
10) All profits absorbed back into transport companies to improve transport and cut costs. There will be an end of rewarding board members with large bonuses or giving company chairman ridiculous amounts of money. The same applies to all utilities.